- Buyers Guide
To keep up in today's rapidly evolving wireless communications market, you need tools that enable you to efficiently maintain legacy networks in addition to the new 3G and 4G networks now being installed. And with rate of market expansion, you're being required to service more base stations than ever before. This means completing sweeps quickly, performing calibrations instantly, and implementing fast trace naming while in the field.
The S331E Site Master does all this while delivering the ease of use, rich functionality, and best-in-class price/performance you've come to expect from Anritsu. Designed to handle the most punishing field conditions, the S331E Site Master Cable and Antenna Analyzer dramatically enhances your productivity and transforms the traditional fix-after-failure maintenance model to one that identifies and fixes problems before major failures occur.
- Return Loss, VSWR, Cable Loss, Distance-To-Fault
- Phase, 2-port Transmission Measurements
- High Accuracy Power Meter, GPS
- Field-proven design: Four-hour battery life, rugged, compact, lightweight, daylight viewable display
- USB connectivity, built-in touch screen keyboard
- Intuitive menu-driven touch screen user interface
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.