- Buyers Guide
BTS Master MT8221B
The BTS Master MT8221B is Anritsu's high performance base station analyzer. From the ground up it has been designed to support 4G standards and installed 2G/3G networks.
The MT8221B's platform provides a 20 MHz demodulation capability to support LTE bandwidths from 1.4 to 20 MHz. It also features a 30 MHz zero-span IF output for external demodulation of virtually any other wideband signal. In addition, a vector signal generator option is available for comprehensive receiver testing capability with the flexibility to generate two modulated signals plus noise.
- 2-port Cable and Antenna Analyzer 400 MHz to 4 GHz
- Bias Tee
- GPS Receiver
- Spectrum Analyzer 150 kHz to 7.1 GHz
- Power Meter 10 MHz to 7.1 GHz
- High Accuracy Power Meter (up to 26 GHz with external sensor)
- Interference Analyzer 150 kHz to 7.1 GHz
- Channel Scanner 150 kHz to 7.1 GHz
- Vector Signal Generator 400 MHz to 6 GHz
- Signal Quality Analyzers
- GSM/EDGE, W-CDMA/HSPA+, LTE, TD-SCDMA/HSDPA
- CDMA, EV-DO, Fixed WiMAX, Mobile WiMAX
- Backhaul Quality Analyzers
- T1, T3, OC-3c
- E1, STM-1
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.