The BTS Master MT8221B is Anritsu's high performance base station analyzer. From the ground up it has been designed to support 4G standards and installed 2G/3G networks.
The MT8221B's platform provides a 20 MHz demodulation capability to support LTE bandwidths from 1.4 to 20 MHz. It also features a 30 MHz zero-span IF output for external demodulation of virtually any other wideband signal. In addition, a vector signal generator option is available for comprehensive receiver testing capability with the flexibility to generate two modulated signals plus noise.
- 2-port Cable and Antenna Analyzer 400 MHz to 4 GHz
- Bias Tee
- GPS Receiver
- Spectrum Analyzer 150 kHz to 7.1 GHz
- Power Meter 10 MHz to 7.1 GHz
- High Accuracy Power Meter (up to 26 GHz with external sensor)
- Interference Analyzer 150 kHz to 7.1 GHz
- Channel Scanner 150 kHz to 7.1 GHz
- Vector Signal Generator 400 MHz to 6 GHz
- Signal Quality Analyzers
- GSM/EDGE, W-CDMA/HSPA+, LTE, TD-SCDMA/HSDPA
- CDMA, EV-DO, Fixed WiMAX, Mobile WiMAX
- Backhaul Quality Analyzers
- T1, T3, OC-3c
- E1, STM-1
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.