- Buyers Guide
Richardson RFPD Inc. announces off-the-shelf availability for a complete set of key building-block RF amplifiers, each of which has been designed specifically for enhanced performance in demanding applications such as 3G/4G wireless communications systems.
The product line is based on advanced semiconductor technologies, including InGaP HBT and Enhanced-Mode GaAs pHEMT (E-pHEMT), providing a superior combination of high dynamic range, low noise figure, and low intermodulation distortion relative to P1dB. Applications include macrocell down to picocell and femtocell base station transmitter and receiver designs, tower mount amplifiers, remote radio heads, and RF repeaters. This high-performance MMIC product line includes devices that can be used in BWA, CDMA, GSM, TD-SCDMA, UMTS, W-CDMA, and LTE networks.
Five of the latest MMICs from this extensive new RF product line include:
• MMA20312BV – High-efficiency, high-linearity 1-Watt Power Amplifier (Class AB, 2-stage) ..... InGaP HBT; 1800-2200 MHz; Gain = 27.2 dB; P1dB = 30.5 dBm; Supply = 3.3 – 5.0 volts ..... Driver amplifier in macrocell BTS; output stage in pico/femtocell or repeater application.
• MML09211H – Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) ..... E-pHEMT; 400-1400 MHz; Gain = 21.3 dB; NF = 0.52dB; P1dB = 22.0 dBm; Supply = 5.0 volts
• MML20211H – Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) ..... E-pHEMT; 1400-2800 MHz; Gain = 18.6 dB; NF = 0.65dB; P1dB = 21.3 dBm; Supply = 5.0 volts
• MMG15241H – General Purpose Amplifier (GPA) ..... E-pHEMT; 500-2800 MHz; Gain = 15.9 dB; P1dB = 24.0 dBm; Supply = 5.0 volts
• MMG20271H – General Purpose Amplifier (GPA) ..... E-pHEMT; 1500-2700 MHz; Gain = 16.0 dB; P1dB = 27.5 dBm; Supply = 5.0 volts
Key design tools are available to help streamline your design/development process:
• Product line sample binder
• Designer kits with individual device samples
• Evaluation boards
• Richardson RFPD expert design assistance
In all, over 20 Freescale Semiconductor RF MMIC devices are in stock and ready for shipment. Full design support and product documentation is readily available from Richardson RFPD. To discover more information, or to purchase these products today on the Richardson RFPD website, please visit our webpage for new MMIC amplifiers at www.rell.com/mmic. Each device is also available by calling 1-800-737-6937 (within the U.S. and Canada); or please find your local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.