- Buyers Guide
Aerospace & Defense Electronics Supplement
Early Returns: U.S. Export Control Reform Positive
A&D Test & Measurement
Efficient Design and Analysis of Airborne Radomes
Modern RF/Microwave systems increasingly are pushing their performance to the limits of technology. Designers write tighter specifications on components and define more rigid signal parameters. All of which leaves Field Maintenance Personnel scrambling to find more accurate and yet affordable handheld test equipment. Anritsu introduces industry's most affordable, yet comprehensive solution, the MS2024B VNA Master (500 kHz to 4 GHz). It's a Vector Network Analyzer, it's a Power Meter and it's a Vector Voltmeter.
VNA Master (500 kHz to 4 GHz)
• 2-port, 1-path Vector Network Analyzer (VNA)
• Intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI) with convenient Touch Screen
• Outstanding calibration stability
• User-defined overlays for viewing multiple S-Parameters
• Exceptional RF immunity
• IF Bandwidth selections of 10 Hz to 100 kHz
• 100 dB Transmission Dynamic Range
• 850 µs/data point sweep speed
• Internal Bias Tee option
• Vector Voltmeter option, ideal for cable phase matching
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.