- Buyers Guide
Military Microwaves Supplement
Recent Advances in Radar Technology
Using Calibration to Optimize Performance in Crucial Measurements
RFMD’s new RF5652 high-power amplifier (PA) addresses IEEE 802.11b/g/n WiFi (2.4 to 2.5 GHz) for customer premises equipment (CPE) applications. It further supports IEEE 802.16e WiMAX (2.5 to 2.7 GHz) CPE applications. It integrates a three-stage linear power amplifier with 30 dBm (1 W) linear power at PA output, along with power detection, in a 5 x5 mm QFN package.
• POUT = 30 dBm <3 percent EVM at 5 V
• Gain = 34 dB
• 2.4 to 2.7 GHz Frequency Range
• Integrated Three-Stage PA
• Integrated Power Detector
• WiFi IEEE 802.11b/g/n Applications
• Picocell, Femtocell
• Customer Premises Equipment (CPE)
• WiMAX IEEE 802.16e
• Spread-Spectrum and MMDS Systems
This product is now available in production quantities. Pricing begins at $6.15 each for 100 pieces.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.