- Buyers Guide
Military Microwaves Supplement
PMI Model P2T-18G40G-65-R-292FF is a single pole, two throw, solid-state switch which operates over the 18 to 40 GHz frequency range.
This model provides 55 dB of isolation over the entire frequency range of operation and offers low insertion loss performance with fast switching speeds.
Additional information is available on:
• Outline Drawing
• Test Report
• Web Site Listing
• 18GHz to 40GHz Operation
• High Isolation
• Low Insertion Loss
• High Speed
• Compact Size
• Frequency…18 to 40.0GHz
• Isolation…65dB min. (18 to 26.5GHz) and 55dB min. (26.5 to 40GHz)
• Insertion Loss…3.5dB max. (18 to 26.5GHz) and 4.5dB max. (26.5 to 40GHz)
• VSWR In/Out…2.3:1 max. (18 to 26.5GHz) and 2.5:1 max. (26.5 to 40GHz)
• Operating Input Power…+20dBm CW max.
• Switching Speed…100nsec max.
• DC Voltage and Current…+5VDC @ 75mA and -12VDC @ 50mA
• Control Signal…Two line TTL
• Control Connectors…SMC - Male
• RF Connectors…2.92mm (F) - Removable
• Finish…Painted Gray
• Size…1.2" x 0.95" x 0.46"
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.