- Buyers Guide
Military Microwaves Supplement
PMI Model P8T-0R1G20G-110-T-512-SFF is a single pole, eight throw, solid-state absorptive switch which operates over the 100 MHz to 20.0 GHz frequency range. This model provides 110 dB of isolation over the entire frequency range of operation and offers low insertion loss performance with fast switching speeds.
Click on the following links to view additional information.
• Outline Drawing
• Test Report
• Web Site Listing
• Frequency…0.1 to 20.0 GHz
• Isolation…110 dB min.
• Insertion Loss…6.0 dB max.
• VSWR In/Out…2.0:1 max.
• Operating Input Power…+30 dBm CW
• Switching Speed…300 nsec typ., 500nsec max.
• DC Voltage and Current…+5 VDC @ 500 mA and -12 VDC @ 100 mA
• Control Signal...TTL - Independent "1" = Off
• RF Phase Tracking...0.2° per °C; All ports with respect to common port with temperature.
• Connectors...SMA(F) - Removable
• Finish...Painted Gray
• Size...Radial; 1.5 Diameter point to point x 0.4" H
|Temperature:||-55ºC to +85 ºC Operating|
|-65ºC to +125 ºC Non-Operating|
|Humidity:||MIL-STD-202F, Method 103B Cond. B|
|Shock:||MIL-STD-202F, Method 213B Cond. B|
|Vibration:||MIL-STD-202F, Method 204D Cond. B|
|Altitude:||MIL-STD-202F, Method 105C Cond. B|
|Temperature Cycle:||MIL-STD-202F, Method 107D Cond. A|
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.