- Buyers Guide
Military Microwaves Supplement
PMI Model P4T-0R1G20G-100-T-SFF is a single pole, four throw, solid-tate absorptive switch that operates over the 100 MHz to 20 GHz frequency range. This model provides 110 dB of isolation over the entire frequency range of operation and offers low insertion loss performance with fast switching speeds.
Click on the following links to view additional information.
• Outline Drawing
• Test Report
• Web Site Listing
• 100MHz to 20GHz Operation
• Very High Isolation of 110dB
• Low Insertion Loss
• Absorptive Design
• High Speed
• Compact Size
SP2T and SP8T versions are available. Contact PMI for additional information.
• Frequency …0.1 to 20.0GHz
• Isolation…110dB min.
• Insertion Loss…5.0dB max.
• VSWR In/Out…2.0:1 max.
• Operating Input Power…+20dBm CW
• Switching Speed…300 nsec max.
• DC Voltage and Current…+5VDC @ 200mA and -12VDC @ 100mA
• Control Signal…TTL - Independent "1" = Off
• Connectors…SMA(F) - Removable
• Finish…Painted Gray
• Size…1.25" x 1.25" x 0.70" – Radial
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.