XFdtd® Release 7
XFdtd is a 3D EM simulation software package that provides engineers with powerful and innovative tools for modeling and EM simulation. It was designed to be simple and easy to use, but with the power to handle the toughest simulations that engineers face today.
XFdtd Release 7 (XF7) is the market's most modern 3D electromagnetic simulation software for FDTD-based modeling and simulation. XF7 simplifies workflow with an overall focus on the iterative nature of the design process. Remcom continues to invest in features and enhancements that improve the power, speed, and usability that have always been the core strengths of our software.
XF7 now includes XStream® GPU Acceleration at no extra cost. XStream tremendously improves EM simulation performance by leveraging the powerful NVIDIA graphics processing units (GPUs) available in modern video cards to make ultra-fast FDTD numerical computations -- up to 500 times faster than a modern 64-bit CPU. Remcom's new generation of XStream enables XF7 calculations to finish in minutes as compared to hours using a CPU only.
Unique capabilities of XF7 include:
- XACT Accurate Cell Technology® resolves the most intricate designs with fewer computational resources
- XTend Script Library automates modeling and design with pre-loaded, customizable scripts for creating custom features
- XStream GPU acceleration technology included at no additional cost
- Complete parameterization control
- First EM simulation package in the industry to run natively on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Guided modeling processes, editable modeling history, ability to edit imported CAD files
- Intelligent, ultra-fast meshing expedites previewing of finished meshes prior to simulation
- Dynamic and interactive graphing allows results to be viewed and automatically updated as data changes
- Customizable Results Browser with filtering and searching tools
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.