- Buyers Guide
Designed specifically for WiMAX Base station, Renaissance Electronics’ 15C2NM is the RF interface DAS panel that duplexes the BTS port for Rx/UL and Tx/DL channels with the help of a circulator.
The power levels on the UL and DL can be adjusted by the use of fixed and manual rotary attenuators. The minimum isolation between channels is 50 dB and with insertion loss of less than 2 dB in the through paths.
- Frequency: 2.496 - 2.690 GHz
- Isolation: 50 dB (Tx to Rx)
- Insertion loss: 33 dB (DL IL) / 14 dB (DL IL)
- VSWR: 1.38 :1 At BTS Ports / 1.50 :1 At DAS Ports
- Power: +43 dBm AT BTS Port
- Temperature range: 0° C to 50° C
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.