- Buyers Guide
Aerospace & Defense Electronics Supplement
Early Returns: U.S. Export Control Reform Positive
A&D Test & Measurement
Efficient Design and Analysis of Airborne Radomes
Model C8384-102 is rated at 100 W CW while covering a full 2 to 6 GHz bandwidth. The extremely small package size measures only 1.2 x 0.9 x 0.51 inches, making it one of the smallest 30 dB dual directional couplers in the industry. The C8384-102 operates at a very low insertion loss of 0.35 dB Max. and is available with SMA connectors.
• Designed for military and commercial applications, this unit will tolerate a full input failure, at rated power.
• Unit provides exceptionally low loss (0.35 dB Max.)
• Size: 1.2 x 0.9 x 0.51”
• Operating Temperature: -55°C to +85°C
• Supplied with SMA Female connectors.
• View our Learn More Presentation for visual performance data and other information.
Click here to get the datasheet on C8384.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.