- Buyers Guide
PMI Amplifier Model PEC-42-1G40G-20-12-292MM is an ultra-broadband, low noise amplifier that covers the 1.0 to 40.0 GHz frequency range. This model provides a flat gain response while maintaining a typical output power of +20 dBm. [Other specifications available upon request.]
• Operating Frequency: 1.0 to 40.0GHz
• Gain: +42dB
• Gain Flatness: +/-2.5dB
• Noise Figure: 4.6dB @ 12GHz
• OP1dB: +22dBm (1-18GHz), +19dBm (18-40GHz)
• Power Supply: Single +12VDC
• Connectors: 2.92mm
• SIze: 1.37" x 1.0" x 0.6"
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.