- Buyers Guide
Aerospace & Defense Electronics Supplement
Early Returns: U.S. Export Control Reform Positive
A&D Test & Measurement
Efficient Design and Analysis of Airborne Radomes
Werlatone continues to set the standard in high power RF components with the Model C8858.
This very small 40 dB Dual Directional Coupler, measures only 2.86 x 1.16 x 0.535 inches. While providing exceptionally low loss, 0.4 dB Max., it covers a full 10 – 1000 MHz bandwidth and is rated at 250 W CW. This unit is suitable for commercial and/or military applications.
This unit is suitable for commercial and/or military applications.
• Designed for military and commercial applications
• Unit provides exceptionally low loss (0.4 dB Max.)
• Size: 2.09 x 1.16 x 0.57”
• Weight: 2 ounces
• Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
• Available with SMA Female Connectors.
• View our Learn More Presentation for visual performance data and other information.
Click here to get the datasheet on Model C8858.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.