- Buyers Guide
The Agilent CXA signal analyzer is a versatile, low-cost tool for essential signal characterization. It helps accelerate product testing and development on multiple levels: cost reduction, throughput, design enhancement and beyond.
The N9000A CXA signal analyzer addresses diverse needs in general electronics manufacturing, R&D and education. This low-cost member of Agilent’s X-Series signal analyzers helps accelerate product testing and development while reducing costs.
Agilent CXA signal analyzer covers the frequency range from 9 kHz to 3.0 or 7.5 GHz. With its rich suite of general-purpose measurement applications, the CXA can be easily configured and reconfigured to meet present and future needs.
1. Superior RF performance and fastest measurement speed in its class
• Displayed average noise level (preamp on): -161 dBm
• Third-order intermodulation distortion: +13 dBm
• Amplitude accuracy: ±0.5 dB
• Phase noise: -99 dBc/Hz, 10 kHz offset
2. Scalable, expandable with wide range of measurement applications such as phase noise, noise figure, analog demodulation, built-in VXA measurement and more
• Modern processing platform
• Open Windows® XP platform
• USB 2.0, 100Base-T LAN, GPIB, IVI COM, LXI class-C compliant
For more information visit the company’s website.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.