- Buyers Guide
Military Microwaves Supplement
Recent Advances in Radar Technology
Using Calibration to Optimize Performance in Crucial Measurements
16 to 32 GHz real-time lab scopes with 2 Gpts memory, the industry’s highest real-time scope measurement accuracy, the industry’s only 30 GHz oscilloscope probing system, and the industry’s first application-specific measurement software.
The world’s fastest real-time oscilloscope:
• Industry’s best 32 GHz true analog bandwidth
• 80 GSa/s sample rate 2 channels / 40 GSa/s sample rate 4 channels
• Industry deepest memory with up to 2 Gpts memory (10 Mpts standard/20 Mpts standard on DSA models)
The highest real-time scope measurement accuracy:
• Industry’s highest true analog bandwidth (twice the analog bandwidth of leading competitor)
• Industry’s lowest oscilloscope noise floor (2.31 mVrms at 32 GHz at 50mV/div)
• Lowest jitter measurement floor (<150 fS)
Industry’s first 30 GHz oscilloscope probing system
• Fully customized probe amplifier s-parameter characteristics provides accurate probe correction for each individual probe amplifier
• Industry’s first bandwidth-upgradeable probes mean you will be prepared for your evolving probing needs
• Visit our website to see the complete InfiniiMax III probing system.
Industry’s most comprehensive application-specific measurement software:
• Broadest range of jitter, trigger, analysis and protocol tools
• Pre-built compliance testing software based on the expertise of our engineers on the standards committees. See available compliance applications
• Support for emerging technologies including SAS 6G, SATA 6G, SAS 12G, GDDR5, PCIe gen 3, DisplayPort 1.2, QPI, 10GBaseKR and more
• MATLAB® software available directly from Agilent for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications. MATLAB software for Agilent oscilloscopes.
Check out Agilent's web site for more information.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.