- Buyers Guide
Military Microwaves Supplement
Recent Advances in Radar Technology
Using Calibration to Optimize Performance in Crucial Measurements
The ACI-2000 series of coaxial isolators and the ACC-20000 series of coaxial circulators are designed for low power applications in communications, test and measurement and scientific research applications requiring good RF performance in a compact and economic package.
• Frequency Range: 800MHz – 23GHz
• Octave & Standard Bands
• Compact design
• Internal load
• SMA Connectors
• Fast delivery
• Higher Input Power and Load Rating (Isolators)
• Higher Input Power (Circulators)
• Narrow Band High Performance Isolators & Circulators
• Waveguide Isolators and Circulators to 40 GHz
• Drop-in and Microstrip Isolators and Circulators to 26 GHz.
Custom frequency ranges, specifications and configurations may also be reviewed for quotation. These are often just as economic as standard models but may not be in stock.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.