- Buyers Guide
Aerospace & Defense Electronics Supplement
Early Returns: U.S. Export Control Reform Positive
A&D Test & Measurement
Efficient Design and Analysis of Airborne Radomes
Single Pole Single Throw PIN Diode Switches;
Single Pole Two Throw PIN Diode Switches;
Single Pole Three Throw PIN Diode Switches;
Single Pole Four Throw; PIN Diode Switches and
Single Pole Eight Throw PIN Diode Switches.
• Frequency Range: 0.02 to 18 GHz
• TTL Control
• Absorptive & Reflective
• Octave & Multi-Octave
• High Isolation
• Low Insertion Loss
• Impedance: 50 ohms
• DC Bias: +5 +/-0.5 V at 30mA; -5 +/-0.5 V at 30 mA
• Control: TTL “0” Low Loss. TTL “1” Isolation
• RF Connectors: SMA female to MIL-C-39012
• Operating Temperature Range: -55 C to +85 C
• Custom Options: Higher power, faster speed, higher isolation, non-TTL
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.