Times Microwave Systems
MTT-S Booth 2717
Times Microwave Systems announces new Lightning Protection Product Line for RF Communication Networks.
Times Microwave Systems has introduced its new Times-Protect™ line of innovative RF lightning protection products. These unique surge protection devices address applications throughout the entire useful RF frequency range from DC with capability up to and including 6 GHz.
Among the most noteworthy features available in the new Times-Protect™ line of RF lightning protection products are:
• New DC blocking technology
• Unmatched passive intermodulation (PIM) performance
• Exceptional longevity
• Excellent multi-strike performance
• Outstanding S parameters over the operating frequency band
• Superior surge performance
• Weatherization to IP67 standard
• Available bi-directional designs
• Available DC Pass capability
Detailed product line information will be available in the first quarter of 2010.
About Times Microwave Systems
Times Microwave Systems has over 60 years experience in designing innovative, high-reliability, coaxial cables and assemblies for demanding interconnection problems. An engineering oriented organization, the company specializes in the design and manufacture of high performance flexible and semi-rigid coaxial cable, connectors, and cable assemblies for RF transmission from HF through microwave frequencies.