Reactel part number 6C9-1621.25-X10.5T11 is a bandpass filter for the Iridium band. This unit is specifically designed with a narrow bandwidth and high rejection to isolate Iridium frequencies from outside interference due to Inmarsat systems. This unit can be outfitted with any RF connector you may desire. Please contact the factory for this or any other Iridium filter requirement that you have.
- Center Frequency: 1621.25 MHz
- Passband: 1616 – 1626.5 MHz, minimum
- Insertion Loss: ≤1.2 dB @ CF
- ≤2.7 dB @ Band Edges
- Rejection: ≥35 dB @ 1614 MHz
- Rejection: ≥25 dB @ 1628 MHz
- VSWR: ≤1.5:1
- Connectors: TNC Female in / out
- Size: 1.5” x 4.5” x 6.3” nominal
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.