- Buyers Guide
Our SMP connectors are manufactured with unique processes and controls to assure compliance with all specified properties. Particular attention has been given to plating control to assure required plating thickness.
Minimum plating on pins is guaranteed for wire and ribbon bonding. Limited plating on housing is assured to prevent gold embrittlement when soldering with Sn/Pb solders and also to preserve dimensional precision.
- Body Material - See specific part
- Glass Seal - Corning 7070
- Pin Material - Iron Nickel Alloy
- Standard Plating - 50 microinches minimum GOLD per MIL-G-45204
- Type III Grade A over 100-200 microinches Electroless NICKEL per MIL-C-26074 on body and pin
- Other plating available.
- Frequency - Up to 40 GHz
- Pin Launch Concentricity - .004 TIR
- Impendance - 50 Ohm nominal
- Engage/Disengage Force - Per DSCC 94007 & DSCC 94008
- Connector Interface - Per MIL-STD-348