The HMC-C062 is a fanout buffer designed to support data transmission rates of up to 50 Gbps. The device can also operate with clock signals up to 30 GHz. The input is broadband from DC to 30 GHz. During normal operation, input data (or clock) is transferred to both output channels. Differential input signals to the HMC-C062 are terminated with 50 Ohms to ground on-chip, and may be either AC or DC coupled.
The differential outputs of the HMC-C062 may be either AC or DC coupled. Outputs can be connected directly to a 50 Ohm to ground terminated system, while DC blocking capacitors may be used if the terminating system is 50 Ohms to a non-ground DC voltage. The HMC-C062 operates from a single -3.3V DC supply, and is housed in a hermetically sealed module with 1.85mm connectors.
• Supports Data Rates up to 50 Gbps
• Supports Clock Frequencies up to 30 GHz
• Inputs Terminated Internally in 50 ohms
• Supports Single-Ended or Differential Operation
• Very Low Power Consumption: 455 mW
• Less than 200 fs Additive RMS Jitter
• Fast Rise and Fall Times: <11ps
• Single -3.3V Power Supply
• Hermetically Sealed Module: 1.85mm connectors
• -40 to +70 °C Operating Temperature
• OC-768 and SDH STM-256 Equipment
• Serial Data Transmission up to 50 Gbps
• Short, intermediate, and long haul fiber optic applications
• Broadband Test and Measurement
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.