- Buyers Guide
3.3 to 5.0 V, 2.3 to 2.7 GHz linear power amplifier
The RF5602 is a linear power amplifier IC designed specifically for medium power applications. The device is manufactured on an advanced InGaP Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor (HBT) process, and has been designed for use as the final RF amplifier in 802.11b/g/n access point transmitters. The device is provided in a 3mmx3mmx0.45mm, 16-pin, leadless chip carrier with a backside ground.
The RF5602 is designed to maintain linearity over a wide range of supply voltages and power outputs.
• Single 3.3V to 5V Supply
• 32dB to 34dB Small Signal Gain (Typ.)
• 2% EVM (RMS) at 26dBm, 5.0V
• 2% EVM (RMS) at 25dBm, 4.2V
• 3% EVM (RMS) at 23.5dBm, 3.3V
• Include Power Detector on Die
• Multiple Frequency Ranges
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.