- Buyers Guide
Low Power Integrated 5.8 GHZ ASK/FSK Transmitter.
The ML5830 is a single chip fully integrated Amplitude Shift Keyed (ASK) and Frequency Shift Keyed (FSK) transmitter developed for a variety of applications operating in the 5.790GHz to 5.840GHz band. The ML5830 ASK modulator is designed for symbol rates of 512ksps, 1024ksps, and 2048ksps. These ASK modulation symbol rates are required to support Biphase (FM0) encoded bit rates of 256kbps, 512kbps, and 1024kbps respectively.
The FSK modulation symbol rate of 2048ksps supports a bit rate of 1024kbps with Manchester encoding. The ML5830 RF path includes an upconversion mixer, a buffer/predriver, and an ASK modulator to produce a typical output power of +1dBm. A fully integrated fractional synthesizer with an FSK modulation function is used.
Power supply regulation is included in the ML5830 providing circuit isolation and consistent performance over supply voltages between 2.8V to 3.6V.
- Highly Integrated 5.8GHz, 512ksps to 2048ksps ASK and 2048ksps FSK Transmitter
- Fractional-N Synthesizer with 30Hz Resolution
- Fully Integrated Digital FIR TX Data Filter to Limit Occupied BW
- Self-calibrating VCO and Filters Eliminate Tuning
- ASK and FSK Modulation Modes
- 4 dBm Output Power
- Includes FastWave™ Embedded Wireless Microcontroller Technology
- Simple 3-Wire Control Interface
- 40-Pin QFN Package (6 mm x 6 mm)
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.