- Buyers Guide
This line of intelligent programmable step attenuators with a built-in digital interface are designed to simplify the control and integration of these devices into subsystem and bench applications. This series of programmable step attenuators is designed for use in automatic test equipment and OEM systems operating in the dc to 6 GHz frequency range. These models are available in many standard attenuation ranges and cell configurations. Each cell contains a doublepole, double-throw relay that provides a minimum loss or attenuated path for the RF signal.
Microstrip circuitry and special compensation techniques produce flat attenuation versus frequency characteristics. The microstrip construction, using thick-film circuit elements, ensures product uniformity.
To minimize RF leakage, the 3400T Series Attenuators are provided with gold-plated contact areas and feedthrough filters at each control terminal.
- Higher Frequency range to 6 GHz.
- Wide Selection of Attenuation Ranges & Step Sizes - 0 to 55 dB in 1 dB steps - 0 to 103 dB in 1 dB steps - 0 to 55.75 in 0.25 dB steps
- High Quality Construction & Connectors
- Built-In TTL\CMOS Interface Driver Circuitry
- Special Configurations Available Upon Request
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE: 50 Ω
- FREQUENCY RANGE: dc to 6.0 GHz
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.