- Buyers Guide
Remcom Training for XFdtd and Wireles InSite
Remcom cordially invites you to XFdtd and Wireless InSite training in San Jose, CA, from August 22-26.
New: Personal workshops will be held on Wednesday, August 24. A personal workshop appointment offers you an opportunity to work on your projects with our engineers, one-on-one. Learn a specific feature; create customized scripts, and more. Please note that appointments are on a first come, first served basis, so register early.
Dates and Times :
• August 22: 9am to 5pm
• August 23: 9am to 5pm
Personal Workshop :
August 24: By appointment only. Tailored to your needs.
Wireless InSite Training:
• August 25: 9am to 5pm
• August 26: 9am to 5pm
** All new - Release 2.6 **
You may choose to attend one or both product tracks as well as the personal workshop.
Our training is designed to enable new users to master the products quickly and easily and experienced users to exploit the software more productively. Focus areas include:
• Most efficient ways to use Remcom software and maximize productivity
• Overview of the wide array of problems Remcom's products help to solve
• Coverage of new features and updates and how they benefit workflow
• Personalized consultations with Remcom engineers and developers and discussion of attendees' specific needs and questions
• Hands-on practice during which instructors work at the computer with students on their own projects
Tuition and Registration:
Special offer: One complimentary registration per company/organization. $1,300 per additional person. Current RPS contract also entitles you to complimentary registration.
Deadline to register is August 8, 2011. Register early as seating is limited.
Register through the following link: http://www2.remcom.com/l/3842/2011-06-02/7O091