- Buyers Guide
Agilent to Demonstrate Newest RF/Microwave Design and Test Products at IMS
SANTA CLARA, Calif., May 23, 2011 – Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) will demonstrate its newest design and test products for advanced RF and microwave research, development and manufacturing at the 2011 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium (IMS), June 7-9, at the Baltimore Convention Center.
“For over 65 years, our design and test solutions have provided engineers with the tools they need to accelerate their research, design and development in RF, microwave and now millimeter-wave electronics,” said Barry Alcorn, Americas market segment manager in Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group. “At IMS 2011, we’re showing leading-edge solutions for the most advanced applications being developed today.”
At the symposium, Agilent will showcase the following in Booth 813:
Innovative design tools: Agilent SystemVue, a design platform, offers support for ultra-wideband ARBs and radar applications. Agilent EMPro software 2011.07 delivers a simulation design platform for analyzing 3-D electromagnetic effects. Also on display will be the latest in X-parameter* breakthroughs, a new category of nonlinear network parameters for high-frequency design, and the newest features in ADS 2011.
Tools for waveform analysis and characterization of complex, time-varying signals: These will be shown along with broadband and uW test solutions using Agilent’s PXI and AXIe expertise.
Wideband signal-generation and analysis solutions: Agilent will demonstrate wideband radar signal generation and simulation (used to analyze radar waveforms) with its wide-bandwidth 81180 arbitrary waveform generator, PSG signal generator with wideband IQ inputs, and 32-GHz 90000X oscilloscope. Agilent will also demonstrate its N9000A CXA, a low-cost RF signal analyzer that includes an IQ modulator, modulation analysis tools and a tracking generator, with swept measurements done to 7 GHz. The Agilent MXG signal generator and Signal Studio software will be shown with the Agilent PXA signal analyzer and the 89600B VSA – a powerful combination of generation and analysis tools.
• Millimeter-wave signal analysis with frequencies up to 50 GHz (and external mixing that can cover 325 GHz and beyond): This will be shown using the Agilent PXA signal analyzer, which delivers unmatched performance at millimeter-wave frequencies.
• Nonlinear behavioral analysis solutions: Agilent’s nonlinear vector network analyzer and Advanced Design System provide the critical leap in technology to go beyond S-parameters with X-parameters*.
• LTE-Advanced physical-layer test solutions: Agilent’s 89600B VSA and X-Series measurement solutions in conjunction with the Agilent PXA delivers comprehensive, high-performance test solution set for cellular communications and digital video standards such at LTE-Advanced, LTE-FDD and -TDD, W-CDMA/HSPA/HSPA+, DVB-PSA T/H and ISDB-T.
• Four-port, 110-GHz millimeter-wave VNA device characterization: Agilent’s PNA/PNA-X millimeter-wave network analyzers solution has the ability to fully characterize mm-wave components with a single connection, showing the measurement of S-parameters, gain compression and pulse measurements on a broadband 10-MHz to 110-GHz amplifier.
• Sixteen-port, 67-GHz VNA for gigabit interconnect analysis: The Agilent 67-GHz, 16-port PLTS system – the industry’s leading signal-integrity solution – provides 256 S-parameter compliance with a single button click.
• RF and uW field-test solutions: Agilent will show the N9923A FieldFox RF Vector Network Analyzer, the world’s most accurate handheld VNA with the best measurement stability in the industry; the N9912A, the worlds’ most integrated handheld for wireless installation and maintenance with seven instruments in one; and the N9344C and N9343C handheld spectrum analyzers, two field-ready instruments designed for technicians and engineers who install, maintain and troubleshoot RF/microwave systems, monitor the spectrum or manage interference while in the field.
Agilent will also be demonstrating a low voltage scanning electron microscope for nanoscale imaging of RF devices and RF power measurement solutions for radar pulse measurements analysis.
Agilent’s demonstrations at IMS 2011 will be complemented with solutions from its business partners, bringing attendees the most innovative solutions in modeling and device characterization, semiconductor foundries, wafer, circuit board measurements, prototyping tools, antenna measurement, systems, test chambers and custom ATE. In addition, Agilent will present several technical programs and workshops and participate in the MicroApps Nonlinear Characterization Expert Forum during the event.
For more information visit the company’s website by clicking the link below our logo on this page.