Remcom Announces XFdtd and Wireless InSite Training on US West and East Coasts
State College, PA – Mar. 08, 2011 -- Remcom announces two training workshops scheduled for April 11-14 in San Diego, CA, and May 23-26 in Alexandria, VA. Each session will consist of two product tracks covering the current releases of XFdtd® and Wireless InSite®. Attendees may choose to attend one or both product tracks at each location.
Remcom product training courses provide new users of the software an opportunity to master the products quickly and easily and enable experienced users to exploit the software more productively. The workshops cover the theory, use, and application of Remcom’s software tools and include lectures, discussion, and example problems. Much time is devoted to hands-on practice during which instructors work at the computer with the attendees.
Attendees can expect to gain the following from the courses:
• Most efficient ways to use Remcom’s software and maximize productivity.
• Overview of the wide array of problems Remcom’s products help to solve.
• Coverage of new features and how they benefit workflow.
• Personalized consultations with Remcom engineers and developers and discussion of attendees’ specific needs and questions.
The training is complimentary for those with current Remcom Professional Support (RPS) contracts. In addition, free registration is offered for one person per company regardless of RPS status.
Additional information and registration forms can be found on Remcom’s website:
• West Coast Training Information at: http://www.remcom.com/west-coast-training
• East Coast Training Information at: http://www.remcom.com/east-coast-training