- Buyers Guide
AWR Presents “SI Solutions” and Exhibits at EDSFair 2011 in Yokohama, Japan
El Segundo, CA – January 26, 2011
What: AWR® Corporation's Tetsuo Kitajima, AWR KK Operations Manager, will present a paper titled "AWR SI Solutions" on Friday, January 28th beginning at 12:30pm during the EDSFair 2011 in Yokohama, Japan. Participants will learn how to increase efficiency and accuracy of complex, high-frequency and high-speed circuits and improve time-to-market by using innovative RF/Microwave design software, such as AWR’s SI / Microwave Office® design environment.
In addition, AWR will exhibit at EDS Fair in booth #102, showcasing its Microwave Office® high-frequency design software and AXIEM™ 3D planar electromagnetic (EM) analysis software specifically to address the simulation and modeling needs of high-frequency / high-speed circuit designers.
Product demonstrations in AWR’s booth #102 will include:
• AWR Connected™ for ODB++ interface for PCB layout verification featuring Altium and Intercept design examples
• AWR Connected™ for Cadence Allegro interface for PCB co-design
• AWR Signal Integrity (SI) Solution integrated with HSPICE
1. Runs HSPICE directly from AWR circuit schematic for fast and accurate time-domain simulation
2. Displays HSPICE Simulation results (e.g. eye diagrams) in AWR environment
• AXIEM EM for on-chip passives including spirals and high-speed chip/package/board interconnect
Where: Pacifico Yokohama - Convention Center, Yokohama, Japan
When: January 27-28, 2011…Exhibition and January 28, 2011 at 12:30 PM…SI session led by AWR's Tetsuo Kitajima
For more information visit the company’s website by clicking the link below our logo on this page.