- Buyers Guide
“Agilent’s product line forms an integral part of a design and test engineer’s tool kit for debugging and testing applications in a wide range of sectors that include the communications, semiconductor, aerospace/defense, automotive and computer industries,” says Frost & Sullivan Industry Analyst, Vijay Mathew. “The company has achieved success due to its sustained commitment to develop superior and competitive products.”
“We are honored to be the recipient of this award,” said Ron Nersesian, president of Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group. “This is a technology marketplace challenged by tight cost, rapidly changing standards, and high customer expectations for product flexibility and scalability. Agilent’s broad microwave and RF product line offers high value to customers with differentiated and highly competitive products.”
The following products were highlighted in the award:
• the Infiniium 90000 X-series oscilloscopes;
• the V3500A handheld radio frequency (RF) power meter;
• the N9923A FieldFox RF Vector Network Analyzer (VNA);
• Agilent’s Nonlinear Vector Network Analyzer (NVNA), based on Agilent’s PNA-X network analyzer technology; and
• the PXA signal analyzer, the highest-performing member of the Agilent X-Series signal analyzers.
Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research in order to identify best practices in the industry. Additional information can be found at www.awards.frost.com.