- Buyers Guide
AWR Showcases 2010 Release of Microwave Office, Axiem, and Visual System Simulator (VSS) Software at EUMW
What: At EuMW in booth #84, AWR is showcasing the 2010 release of Microwave Office® high-frequency design software, AXIEM™ 3D planar electromagnetic (EM) analysis software, and Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) communication system design and optimization software.
Product demonstrations in booth #84 feature “what’s new in 2010” and include:
• Microwave Office’s nonlinear behavioral modeling support for Agilent's X-parameters®, Mesuro's Cardiff model, and NMDG’s S-functions
• AXIEM’s antenna analysis capabilities
• AWR’s iFilter™ (optional module) for filter synthesis, design and optimization of lumped and distributed filters
• AWR Connected™ for Cadence® Allegro® (optional module) for importing Cadence PCB layouts for further analysis and EM extraction
• VSS’s time delay neural network (TDNN™) advanced amplifier behavioral models for capturing memory effects
• VSS’s turbo decoders for support of 3G/4G standards (cdma2000, IS856, WiMAX, and LTE) and custom turbo codes
Additionally, AWR and Rohde & Schwarz are partnering to offer workshop sessions on Wednesday, 29th of September to highlight the benefit of design, simulation and test collaboration.
The free workshops include:
• Connectivity of Rohde & Schwarz Instruments with AWR High-Frequency Design Software - LNA Design Example Wednesday, 29th September 10:00 - 11:00 Room: Cartier 3
• System Simulation and Test of Latest Communications Standards Wednesday, 29th September 11:30 - 12:30 Room: Cartier 3
• Fast Nonlinear Characterization and PA Design Using VNAs Wednesday, 29th September 13:30 - 16:00 Room: Cartier 3
Finally, AWR invites customer, partners and prospects to an in-booth happy hour on Wednesday, September 29th from 16:00-17:30 p.m. Co-hosted with Rohde & Schwarz, this social event is free but prior registration is required.
Visit http://web.awrcorp.com/eumw-2010/ to learn more.
Where: European Microwave Week Conference - Paris, France
When: 28th – 30th September, 2010