Remcom Schedules Training for XFdtd and Wireless InSite
Remcom is holding XFdtd and Wireless InSite training in Orlando, FL, from November 14 to 18. The company is offering one free registration per company/organization (additional registrations, $1,300 per person). Customers with a current Remcom Professional Support (RPS) contract also receive free registration.
Personal workshops will be held on Wednesday, November 16. A personal workshop appointment offers you an opportunity to work on your projects with Remcom engineers, one-on-one. Learn a specific feature, create customized scripts, and more.
Dates and Times:
Nov. 14: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Nov. 15: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Nov. 16: By appointment only
Wireless InSite Training
Nov. 17: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Nov. 18: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
All new - Release 2.6
You may choose to attend one or both product tracks as well as the personal workshop. Training is designed to enable new users to master the products quickly and easily and experienced users to exploit the software more productively. Focus areas include:
• Most efficient ways to use Remcom software and maximize productivity
• Overview of the wide array of problems Remcom’s products help to solve
• Coverage of new features and updates and how they benefit workflow
• Personalized consultations with Remcom engineers and developers and discussion of attendees’ specific needs and questions
• Hands-on practice during which instructors work at the computer with students on their own projects
Deadline to register is October 31, 2011. Training will be held at the DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton at the Entrance to Universal Orlando.