- Buyers Guide
Focus Display Solutions, a leader in custom LCD design solutions is launching its FSC Color LCD display module. The new display technology is designed to provide product manufacturers with the following advantages:
• Lower cost than older TFT and CSTN color display technologies.
• Contrast (sharpness) that is twice that of TFT technology.
• Response time (time required for the display to change) that is 10x faster than a TFT and 30x is faster than a STN display.
• Estimated tooling cost is less than 80 percent that of a custom TFT module.
• Lower power requirements than a LED display.
• Operating temperature range of 0C to +70C.
The FSC Color LCD display also identified as a Field Sequential Display, allows OEMs the ability to design the customer interface around the LCD module. In the past, manufacturers have been forced to design their product around the display. With the FSC technology, the LCD module is built to the size customers need.
“We offer design services based in the United States," said Scott Cale, LCD Design Support for Focus Displays. “OEM manufacturers can move from concept to production of a custom color FSC LCD in less than 12 weeks."
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.