- Buyers Guide
AWR Presents at DesignCon 2011
AWR® Corporation's John Dunn and Vladimir Veremey, AWR senior engineers, will present a paper titled "Estimating Q of Spiral Inductors Using EM Simulator" on Tuesday, February 1, 2011 beginning at 2:50pm during DesignCon 2011 in Santa Clara, CA.
Participants will learn how increase efficiency and accuracy of complex, high-frequency and high-speed circuits and to improve time-to-market by using innovative RF/Microwave design software, such as AWR’s SI / Microwave Office® design environment.
In addition, AWR will exhibit at DesignCon in booth #423, showcasing its Microwave Office® high-frequency design software and AXIEM™ 3D planar electromagnetic (EM) analysis software specifically to address the needs of high-frequency and high-speed circuit designers.
Product demonstrations in AWR’s booth #423 will include:
* AWR Connected™ for ODB++ interface for PCB layout verification featuring Altium and Intercept design examples
* AWR Connected™ for Cadence Allegro interface for PCB co-design
* AWR Signal Integrity Solution integrated with HSPICE
- Runs HSPICE directly from AWR circuit schematic for fast and accurate time-domain simulation
- Demonstrates HSPICE Simulation results (e.g. eye diagrams) displayed in AWR
* AXIEM EM for on-chip passives including spirals and high-speed chip/package/board interconnect