- Buyers Guide
Aerospace & Defense Electronics Supplement
Early Returns: U.S. Export Control Reform Positive
A&D Test & Measurement
Efficient Design and Analysis of Airborne Radomes
Participants will learn how increase efficiency and accuracy of complex, high-frequency and high-speed circuits and to improve time-to-market by using innovative RF/Microwave design software, such as AWR’s SI / Microwave Office® design environment.
In addition, AWR will exhibit at DesignCon in booth #423, showcasing its Microwave Office® high-frequency design software and AXIEM™ 3D planar electromagnetic (EM) analysis software specifically to address the needs of high-frequency and high-speed circuit designers.
Product demonstrations in AWR’s booth #423 will include:
* AWR Connected™ for ODB++ interface for PCB layout verification featuring Altium and Intercept design examples
* AWR Connected™ for Cadence Allegro interface for PCB co-design
* AWR Signal Integrity Solution integrated with HSPICE
- Runs HSPICE directly from AWR circuit schematic for fast and accurate time-domain simulation
- Demonstrates HSPICE Simulation results (e.g. eye diagrams) displayed in AWR
* AXIEM EM for on-chip passives including spirals and high-speed chip/package/board interconnect
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.