- Buyers Guide
5G and IoT Supplement
Focus Microwaves and Rohde & Schwarz are pleased to announce a four-city nationwide seminar throughout China covering advanced methods to maximize wireless and microwave product performance, shorten time to market, and reduce product and development costs. Topics covered include ultra-fast noise-parameter extraction and modeling, PA design using harmonic loadpull, and nonlinear design and modeling using nonlinear S-Functions.
In This Seminar You Will Learn How To:
• Measure noise-figure and noise-parameters 100x faster than standard methods, with improved accuracy, enhanced ease-of-use and lower cap-ex investment
• Design high-efficiency RF and microwave power amplifiers using advanced multi-harmonic load-pull design techniques
• Understand, extract and apply S-Function’s for rapid and accurate simulation of complex multi-port nonlinear devices to simplify wireless and microwave circuit design, including LNAs, mixers and PAs
Focus Microwaves and Rohde & Schwarz experts will be available to personally answer your questions regarding design, measurement and characterization of wireless and microwave circuits.
Each full-day seminar begins at 9:00 AM and ends at 4:30 PM. The following cities will be visited: December 13 Beijing; December 14 Shijiazhuang; December 16 Nanjing; December 17 Chengdu
Who Should Attend:
• Wireless design engineers engaged in PA, LNA, mixer and radio system design
• Wireless systems engineers engaged in DPD development, switch-mode EET PA and Doherty PA design
• Active modeling engineers, including noise model extraction and noise measurements
• Component modeling engineers, including passive MMIC passive elements and chip components
• RF power transistor process development and modeling engineers
• LDMOS, GaAs and GaN RF power transistor design engineers
Your Seminar Instructors:
• John F. Sevic, PA design and load-pull expert, including inventor of the world’s most popular method of battery-life improvement, author of +25 papers on PA design, modeling and load-pull
• Dr. Xu Xinyu, recognized noise and modeling expert
• Dr. Xu Hongfei, recognized noise and modeling expert
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.